• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Found footage

Hi!

I'm kind of sick of found footage movies, but I didn't mind this short. Probably due to the lack of paranormal entities and monsters. But there were a few things that bothered me. It's very slow, and at times bored me. Quicker editing. Also, take out bits where not much is happening. Sometimes the camera movement looking forced and unrealistic. I thought the camera operator (you?) held objects in front of the camera and filmed down on them, which felt kind of obvious. It seemed staged. Just film it, don't take the time to show it off to the audience. The ending was not impressive. It felt lacking. needed to be something strange or disturbed, like him going into the guys house and finding a dead body, or the camera glitching and seeing a quick shot of something bizarre. It just kind of felt flat.

But anyway, nice job :)

Thanks you for your feedback! ;) I guess you're right. I should do some more editing. It is also right that some shots are staged. I kinda did it on purpose. Just to show it to the audience. But maybe this isn't working. But thanks man ;).

Back