• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A fan film from iron man expiremental

Always good to see younger people getting into filmmaking and wanting to do things properly.

There are obviously a lot of rough edges on this.. Based on what you linked to I couldn't really comment one way or the other about turning it into a 'series' since as it stands it is just a bunch of shots without much in the way of structure.

My biggest question after watching just over half of it (all I have time for) -- why is it so blue?

I'll be honest, it was difficult to follow. I'm guessing you just went out and started filming, without having done much research into the methods of filmmaking. I can see that you had fun, and simply having fun is an important aspect of filmmaking that I plan to never lose touch with. I think you'll have even more fun if you dive into the deep-end. Take some time, get really nerdy, and learn the theory behind where, why, and what you do with the camera. You've tested the waters, and that's great. Now jump in!

Back