• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Pilot aiming for NETFLIX!

Looks like you are ready to graduate indie talk and high school and move on to Viacom or Newscorp maybe? :)

Haha, that's our goal/dream! :)

Holy wow. You're a perfect combination of available resources and inner talent. And you're only going to get better. Very inspiring! When I was in high school I couldn't imagine shooting anything that looked like this. Amazing work!

Thanks a lot, this really made our day :)! We just love film and made something we'd love to see. So glad you liked it, we appreciate it!

J&J

marry me.

haha!!!

Jardoss, you're absolutely the most talented amongst people here. the stuff you're doing looks so professional. Did you guys actually wet streets before you shot things, or did you choose rainy nights. Your DP, your sound mixer, your composer... everything just fantastic.

Amazing work!!!

marry me.

Haha, this totally made my day!

haha!!!

Jardoss, you're absolutely the most talented amongst people here. the stuff you're doing looks so professional. Did you guys actually wet streets before you shot things, or did you choose rainy nights. Your DP, your sound mixer, your composer... everything just fantastic.

Amazing work!!!

Hey thanks man, means a lot! Will bring your kind words to the crew; I'm sure they'll be as flattered as me :) Fingers crossed we'll be able to sell this! Wish us the best of luck!

-Jarand

So Jardoss, how does one get to pitch to Netflix? Lets say someone had a web series and wanted someone at Netflix to take a look. Is there a process, or does one need to be a famous Norwegian first?

:)

So Jardoss, how does one get to pitch to Netflix? Lets say someone had a web series and wanted someone at Netflix to take a look. Is there a process, or does one need to be a famous Norwegian first?

:)

Contacts is all I'm saying. It's worth everything!

you're in high school? :O

FFS... I will not watch anything on this forum ever again... My self confidence in my talentless talent is dead... thanks :(

BTW... that was awesome and would love to watch the series so good luck! :D :)

you're in high school? :O

FFS... I will not watch anything on this forum ever again... My self confidence in my talentless talent is dead... thanks :(

BTW... that was awesome and would love to watch the series so good luck! :D :)

Haha, thanks man! Hey, we just started early- doesn't mean we'll get any better! We just love what we do a lot ^^
Have you made anything we can have a look at ?

Thank you, let's hope it goes somewhere!
-Jarand

Now THIS is a promising looking thing!

What camera(s) did you shoot this on? If it was a DSLR, that's outstanding. Excellent work. You're very inspiring!

Now THIS is a promising looking thing!

What camera(s) did you shoot this on? If it was a DSLR, that's outstanding. Excellent work. You're very inspiring!

Thank you! Means so much to us :) As ChimpPhobiaFilms said: shot on RED one and Red Epic :)
-J

Back