• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Last Weekends Scott Family Movie fun

I looked at Weatgrinders youtube channel and looked for the latest upload. I did not see anything that was uploaded today or yesterday. Just curious has anyone see the latest. Is it the same link as the old one maybe? Let me know ROC or Wheat. I am not sure what you new audio sounds like cause I am not familar with the differences between the old and new.

Last edited:
Cool. Yeah I know post produciton takes some time. I am still trying to get my first short film done after months of post production. Ha... Still tying to prefect it.

Just noticed he said he was trying to upload in a previous post. So I was surprised it was not uploaded yet.

:sleep: “Of course I’ll save you Princess Leia, I’m Buddy Skywalker”
:sleep: “Do I work out? Well, I did once -must have took.”
:sleep: “Spielberg!!! Fetch me my coffee you nitwit!”

Huh!? Oh. Is it (yawnnnnn), time for the premiere yet?

:weird: Hmm. This doesn’t look like the right place.

Hey, where’s my kidney?!

-Thanks-

Wow great job. The soundeffects really helped a lot. That was a major improvement. Sounded professional to me. Amazing work Weat and ROC.

You should have had some fake blood on the girl after she was shot that would have made it look more real. Other than that it was great. Amazing what sound design can do.

Back