Screenplay Development of Construction Tales- Female Electrician Stories

Hello everyone,

I'd like industry feedback on turning my book into a movie. The book is entitled, Construction Tales: Volume I: A Woman's Journey to Become an Electrician by Leslie M Jasper. It covers the first five years of my now 19yr career as a female electrician in New York. This book chronicles my journey to learn a trade within a male dominated industry. I finished my apprenticeship and gained a fabulous working reputation. I was told positive news from a tv producer of cop and fireman shows on tv nowadays. He said he has his genre and sees the value of what I'm trying to pitch. He said it would be a success if I can team up with a young, hungry screenwriter and agent. It is unique, interesting, funny, and has never been done before. My blog is at www.lesliemjasper.blogspot.com and website is at www.lesliemjasper.com . I can also be found with my name on social media sites. I'm very interested in industry feedback and open to many possibilities. It is registered with the Writer's Guild of America as well. Have a great upcoming holiday!

Back