Hobbies

I used to be into photography (i still am) but i thought film making could be the next level in photography.
Hopefully my images speak louder than words. When i've got a few films down, i hope they illustrate what i mean too. My main objective is to capture something that looks nice to me. Sometimes its different, i want to capture a particular moment, another would be to just create something in my head. Anyway. Enjoy :) here's some of my photography

www.flickr.com/bigmikeyeah

www.fleshcravingsuperman.deviantart.com

I'm into photography as well...just not as advanced as you I guess.

4370899903_f0ec2a5a56.jpg

4370937456_37a939dc4e.jpg

1983607964_868154a5e7.jpg

1984500944_f1a80e55a9.jpg

4387865071_dcfc911de2.jpg

And tons of other photo's. I try to make it easier to slog through all the stuff I have on there with collections on the side, but still...too much. My Flickr Photostream

Love the photos guys! I take up photography as a hobby as well, still trying to learn all the technicalities of it, but I just love snapping away! also have a photostream on flickr that I just opened up but don't have too many pics on there ( free account) .

My Photostream

Milk, your photography is awesome. I don't know if, I know there is some, it's all photoshop; but if it's not your lighting is excellent. Love the composition on the photo "Danny" and the simplicity of the monocromatic light bulb. The only thing that I would say is that I wish the light bulb had alittle more contrast, with the whites really being white and popping more. Overall, awesome photos.

My hobbies are writing music, making movies, acting, watching movies, listening to music, going to concerts, going to car shows, driving my mustang. I also know quite a bit about internet marketing and a little about web design.

Back