Any SoCal residents?

Hi, All!

It is my first day on this forum and I've learned so much. I recently wrote, shot, and edited my very first film.

That being said, I know no one in Orange County who does the same. If you are local and would like to connect that would be awesome.

People who know sound design, color grading, script writing, etc. Anyone and everyone. I hope to hear from you!

Welcome to IT!

I'm not from Orange County (Rotterdam, The Netherlands is across a continent and an ocean, or across an ocean and 2 continents, but it is the Orange CountRy ;) ), but I've been there. Loved it, but thought that even Old Towne Orange was quit new. :P

I know Rik is from LA and I'm sure there are more people from SoCal or even Orange County in here.

That'd be me.

There's a thriving film making community in OC. I don't know of anyone
from OC posting here.

Thanks for your reply, Walter. I visit Old Towne Orange every weekend. They are doing a lot nowadays to restore it to its traditional 1920's look!

Hey, Rik! Nice to "meet" you. I'm glad to hear there is indeed a large community locally. Do you know of any events or meetups I could attend? Seeing as how I am a complete newbie.

Thanks for your reply, Walter. I visit Old Towne Orange every weekend. They are doing a lot nowadays to restore it to its traditional 1920's look!

Cool :)
Hope to return there one day.

Still: 1920s looks young when you can from a town with houses from 1700 ;)

Back