• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch BUG COMPLEX (7 min. short)

575008_10151509465895494_603930493_23864871_1727114144_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdruwjYD1zU

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdruwjYD1zU

I got to watch this in the company of Scopicman himself, to my great honor. As well as meet some of the cast!

Fun viewing! Really laughed out loud.

Hahah! Good film. I like how the bug juice shot up when she smashed it.

Thanks, Dennis! A bit of slime was used.

Love Suzzanne's performance. Very nice.

Thanks, Ray. I saw her, tonight, and said that "Some guy named Ray, on the film forum, really liked your acting." She was really pleased about that. We didn't know each other, prior to this project, but I was really satisfied with what she did. The required character was Ned or Nora Chuttington, a member of the 1%.

Fun clip. Anyone else have sound sync issues on playback? On my droid it was like watching a dubbed kungfu movie.

Could be that the video was still resolving. I made this thread, right after uploading.

That last line was... killer. ;)

Thanks, Jeff!

I got to watch this in the company of Scopicman himself, to my great honor. As well as meet some of the cast!

Fun viewing! Really laughed out loud.

Really great to finally meet you, wheatgrinder! I also got two actors - one girl, one guy (both 20-somethings) to commit to the Thursday shoot. Both have experience. The girl ran a theater company. :yes:

Heh, that was pretty cool :cool:

Bugs at the beginning (on the bed) were particularly effective.

Hi, Steve! That was the first scene that we shot. We actually lost one of the beetles, but found it 4 days later. Whew! The first night, we didn't tell our kids that one got away, because they probably wouldn't have got to sleep. :lol:

I wanted to bring the bugs (3 of them) back to the Exotic Pets' store, but the kids insisted on keeping them in a makeshift habitat. What a wonderful childhood they have - playing with Madagascar Hissing Roaches. As a parent, I really pull out the stops. :evil::crazy:

I wanted to bring the bugs (3 of them) back to the Exotic Pets' store, but the kids insisted on keeping them in a makeshift habitat. What a wonderful childhood they have - playing with Madagascar Hissing Roaches. As a parent, I really pull out the stops.

That's cool! I just heard a report on NPR about a growing movement of insect pet owners and they featured some hissing cockroaches. Not sure how long they live, but have fun with 'em!

Back