No actors? Check this out

That was great! Very cool idea very well executed.

Google should give him some money for that. I'm sure they have some laying around somewhere haha.

Very clever and well executed. I really liked the objects going by and the other toys who are watching and living vicariously through him.

On another note it's lucky for the filmmaker that Google likes the short. Since he's violating copyright :P

They have the story boards up as an animatic he used to figure out the timing of the stop motion etc... very insightful.

Wow that was brilliant. I loved the use of the desk lamps/street lights.

Also, what's with robots having such touching moments? (wall-e, the iron giant the are the real tear-jerkers)

Cinematic Orchestra. And that's all I have to say about that.

Did anyone happen to see this when it was featured on Vimeo?

Love stop motion. This isn't even anything that new... sure, it's clever, but none of the techniques themselves really shocked me. HOWEVER, this thing is much better than the sum of its parts-this just put the biggest smile on my face for some reason. It is brilliant.

Wow that was really creative and cool. I loved the desk lamp part too. The reflection in the chrome robot was cool to. Pretty neat short. Amazing what can be done with imagination.

Back