Complete Newbie!

Hello
I am a complete newbie to film making and am primarily interested in making live/acoustic music videos. I have a background in music and am hoping to learn how to light and frame my short videos well for the best possible quality.

I'm also a newbie when it comes to gear. I have a Sony HDR-MV1 and a lot of enthusiasm!

Hello!

Hello!

My name's Harry and I'm a cinematic music composer from Manchester, UK. I've had the privilege to compose full length soundtracks for a wide variety of upcoming games (for PC, PS4 & Xbox) and I'm eager to break into the film industry world!

I have an extremely broad taste in music which allows me to comfortably produce in any genre! I've been fascinated by cinematic audio from a very early age, mostly by how a single composition has the ability to move the viewer in such a deeply emotional way. I'm constantly looking for new and exciting projects to work on, and striving to keep pushing my boundaries!

I have the up most respect for film makers and I am constantly left In awe at their creative process!! I really hope that I get a chance to speak to and work with some of you. Here's a link to my 2018 composition/sound design showreel in case you're interested; https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuYDtbDfgncgD7M_aThEABT1NImOJsE43

Kind regards
Harry Critchley.

Back