first shoot

Just finished filming my first Short Film, which I wrote and Directed. Massive eye opener on what can go wrong and right during a Shoot. What went wrong, Lighting, Continuity, Grain, Scheduling, faulty Battery chargers etc, had issues with each one, that I wouldn't have predicted much when the screenplay was complete....What went right, finding solutions to each of the things that went wrong, filming that great shot that you maybe thought of from the hip, sense of achievement etc
Never had anything bring out so many emotions in such little time....but was a great 2 days

Now for editing, can't wait

Just finished filming my first Short Film, which I wrote and Directed. Massive eye opener on what can go wrong and right during a Shoot. What went wrong, Lighting, Continuity, Grain, Scheduling, faulty Battery chargers etc, had issues with each one, that I wouldn't have predicted much when the screenplay was complete....What went right, finding solutions to each of the things that went wrong, filming that great shot that you maybe thought of from the hip, sense of achievement etc
Never had anything bring out so many emotions in such little time....but was a great 2 days

Now for editing, can't wait

Experienced crew is very helpful in keeping you on track, and not missing/losing shots due to time constraints. The one person you want with experience on your set is the "Director of Photography."

Back