• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Royalty free music for your projects

Hi,

I am a music composer and producer.

I compose custom and royalty free music in a large variety of genres: Cinematic, Emotional, Rock, Electronic, etc.

You can listen to my portfolio of available royalty free music on AudioJungle at this address:

http://audiojungle.net/user/Fegender/portfolio

Feel free to come often as I upload new tracks on a regular basis.

I am also willing to compose as freelance. Please contact me if you have questions or requests for your projects.

Thank you.

Fegender

Hi,

There are new tracks in my portfolio:

Verity

A beautiful, uplifting and epic composition. Verity starts with a piano theme joined by strings and Irish tin whistle. Inspiring strings complete the track and it ends with an epic part with horns. This track will be perfect for your trailers and emotional projects.

Believing

A simple but inspiring melody, a piano repetitive theme, some powerful chords and beautiful but subtle strings. This is what Believing is about. Beauty, serenity and inspiration for your projects, presentations and videos.

Thank you for listening,

Hello,

it's been a while I did not posted an update here and I have some more tracks in my portfolio on audiojungle.net

Reverie (Romantic piano and strings)
Hope remains (Dramatic cinematic)
A Year in my life (Romantic piano and strings)
Dark Rock Rising (Hybrid cinematic trailer)
Happy Sunny morning (Corporate, guitars, upbeat)
4 logos in the style smooth lounge
Knights of the human kingdoms and Barbarians of the dead marshes (2 cinematic tracks illustrating 2 races for a fantasy world)
One, two, three (Corporate, guitars, ukulele, upbeat)
A soundflower in Paris (Corporate, guitars, ukulele, upbeat, accordion)
Landslide victory (Pop track in the style of Muse)
Mountain of the world (Romantic piano and cello)
Dark Rock Insurrection (Hybrid cinematic trailer)
Snowy Angels (Christmas inspired)
Halloween (Halloween track with piano and orchestra)

Hope you will like them and remember that there is a completely free of charge track available on my website here

Fegender

Back