• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

A shameless plea for help from a couple of film students.

So a friend and I made a short commercial for a local company's video contest and we need your help. The prize is $2500. I don't have to tell you what that could do for a couple starving college students. We have made it to the final three, but we are up against a fraternity who has the ability to call on a large social group for votes.

While we know our video has it's weaknesses, mainly the fact that we shot it in 4:3 and that our actor wore a white suit (We wrote, shot, and edited the whole thing in about 4 hours because we found out about the competition at 0 hour so it's far from perfect). That being said we still think it is the strongest of the three videos by a healthy margin. If you agree please toss us a vote or two (you are allowed to vote once every hour from every browser on your computer).

Our video is "Stuck in the Past"

http://bigrivertelephone.com/contest/Default.aspx

Many thanks everyone!

TL;DR We need votes for a video competition to win $2500!

Well, This is joure first post? I dont see whats al that fuzz is about?

Also i hate facebook votings....its fucking unfair if jou ask me....also....jou are 400 in the lead....

Last edited:
Back