Looking for a team to work with

Hey guys,

Complete long shot here, but, I've had a huge interest in filmmaking for such a long time now. I've made a few short films with no budget, using scripts that I've written or sometimes just ideas I get into my head on the spot.

I love directing, writing, filming, editing and acting; and I would like to meet like minded people, in the hope that we could form a team to help each other in creating, making and editing the films that we can sometimes only dream about.

My idea is for us to come up with the ideas, write the scripts, plan, shoot, edit and then promote these films together.

I've got a few ideas and unfinished scripts that I would love to bring to life, and if there is somebody out there who would like to help then I would love to work with you on this.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in then don't hesitate to get in touch!

Day

P.S. I'm in the UK.

Welcome to IT!

Not everyone is always hanging around on IT, so there might still be people in your area that may want to team up.
One thing is sure: posting a link with previous work helps to get reactions.

If you are already giving up on IT within 72 hours I think you should give it a little more time.
Lots of folks need to work or are on vacation.

yea i second what walter b said, posting your previous works might help. im a director and would be shooting my first feature soon. im in accra, ghana and i own the black magic 4k and some few equipments.

Back