• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Anyone interested in a Web Series?

Right now I'm writing a web series about a woman in her mid-thirties who loses her job and apartment in the city, and is forced to move back in with her now-divorced mother. It explores the "boomerang" effect when grown-up children return home and find the places they once left behind are no longer the same. Also, it inverts the traditional mother-daughter relationship, where it's now the daughter who's the responsible one, adjusting to her mother who's now dating strange men and engaging in activities she doesn't approve of.

You can read the first 4 episodes here:

http://www.simplyscripts.com/scripts/Boomerang.pdf

Each episode is a short, 4-5 pages, that can be posted on Youtube or some other streaming link. Also, any feedback you have is appreciated as well. Thanks.

I'm looking for a filmmaker who's interested in a project to work on, so it can be filmed wherever s/he wants. You're welcome to read what I have so far, and email me at:

jchang999@hotmail.com

I understand budget and locations may be an issue, so I kept the cast small, and locations few. The first 4 scenes are there, so take a look and tell me what you think.

Back