• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Poster & DVD/Blu-ray cover design

Hi guys!

I'm super new here and truly excited about the new paths that this forum might lead to. A big pleasure to meet you all!

For 8+ years I have been leading successful branding and graphic design projects for a wide variety of business clients, and the time has finally come for a change. As a "one man creative agency" the few projects I did for films were by far the ones where I enjoyed the most, and I would like to focus my beam of energy on that beautiful industry.

Indie filmmakers who are looking for top level design services for post/distribution, are more than welcome to appraoch me on PM for a friendly discussion. My rates are mostly affordable, I am familiar with the pressures of post production, besides, I like to think I'm a collaborative person who's fun to work with :D

Among my art and design services for post/distribution:
  • movie logo design
  • print-ready poster design
  • print-ready DVD/Blu-ray cover design
  • design of additional film distribution kits (copywriting included)
  • soundtrack album design (including digital booklet)

I would also love to join you in your next productions for possible designs required during production (e.g. virtually any printed, constructed or online material used on set, fictitious brands and company logos, etc.).

I include samples from previous work for your impression:

02-a.jpg
01-a.jpg

01-c.jpg

01-b.jpg

The above work, for example, came out of this single shot, given to me by the director.
More about my philosophy of design on the project and a small surprise here.
More works geared towards on-set designs (e.g. online web/app screens, fictitious brands, etc.) available here.

Thanks a bunch for your precious time, I'm most looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Back