• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Money Shot, Nemesis, Pine Valley

Money Shot: When prison escapees come across a team of paranormal investigators and force them into a cruel game of torture, the grad students discover that there are far more terrifying things in the woods than ghosts.

Nemesis: A young woman is the victim of a brutal attack by her ex boyfriend and his hired thugs. When the law refuses to help her to obtain justice, the feisty victim uses the supernatural in order to exact her revenge.

Pine Valley: Someone has to die in order to avenge the rape of a young Gypsy girl and the murder of her innocent cousin. Five college students head to the mountains for the weekend, not knowing that the time of Martiya is near – very, very near.

Money Shot & Nemesis are both registered with the WGA; I will accept their bare minimum, part of which is deferred if I'm not mistaken. Pine Valley is US copyrighted; I will accept a writing credit for this one. I have Money Shot 2 (undergoing revision) and am working on a few others; I also have a zombie short.

Seriously interested? Contact Michelle Karman: ncscreenwriter@earthlink.net for synopses, screenplays.

Back