• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Urban clothing promo

Audio vo at end needs to be raised.

Well done, I agree, first shot someone smoking a cigarette, probably not good for any company these days. Maybe it's different in Denmark.

Overall pretty cool. I kinda agree about the first shot though. I'm kinda weird, but the texture from his facial hair makes me uncomfortable haha.

And I kind of think it could probably be cut down to 30 seconds with faster pacing, and be even better and punchier.

Thanks for the feedback.

I completely agree with the first image. It was the owner of the clothing that wanted it to begin like that to give it "street/urban"-vibe. I tried to convince him otherwise, arguing that it might be a bit offensive to non-smokers, but he argued that smoking is looked upon as 'cool' by the youths in Denmark, which I can agree with to some extent.

It's a small company though and not a tv-commercial. If it was a tv-commercial and I was the director I would be shouting NO-GO, just like you guys.

In essence then, by admission, the company is using smoking to lure kids. I don't like that.

But the spot is well done.

Point the director here so he can see the opinions.

Good shots. I like the overall tone and textures you were able to capture. I would hold on the end logo longer, perhaps for another second or two.

In essence then, by admission, the company is using smoking to lure kids. I don't like that.

But the spot is well done.

Point the director here so he can see the opinions.

Maybe I made my comment confusing. I was the director. It was a 1-man production by me, but the owner of the clothing (who isn't seen in the video) basically acted as the producer, and he sort of demanded the first clip so I just went with the flow.

And thank you!

Oops yeah that's what I meant, the producer. ;) (client, rather)

Back