Filmmaker new to the forum

Hello!

I'm excited to join the community! I am a professional filmmaker in Montana.

I currently own my own company and have been a professional filmmaker for 8 years. I recently sold my old company to break from the grind of money making to delve into my original passion for making both short films and feature films! I made my first feature film in 2010 and unfortunately, with the money making side of the business I haven't made one since. I have multiple feature films written and I'm currently working on a 30-page short film. Last week was the beginning phase of production! Looking forward to learning and helping others on this forum!

Welcome! I bounce around between Eureka, St. Maries and Spokane if you ever want to collaborate sometime. I've done three features and numerous shorts :)

Awesome! I'm from Kalispell and currently live in Missoula! Head to my Aunt's place on Glen Lake outside of Eureka every year! Good to meet you!

I know Glen Lake very well. I lived within running distance from there for almost a year :) Heading back next summer to shoot a feature about my time being homeless near Murphy Lake

Back