• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Don't Mess With Santa (Santa Warfare)

Been a year since this project! I wanted to update the thread and share the seasonally-appropriate video with some of the newer IT members and for guys like Ray who are into analytics, there's a years worth of interesting analytic data now to compare it to our other videos.

We've done a few action pieces, all have way more views than our Holiday video. we released it a little later in the season last year than you'd probably want to for something Christmas themed, but even then, almost all of the views came from last december with 20-50 or so a month each month after. Again, to be expected. One thing we wanted to see was how it would preform this December. Holiday media is rumored to be lucrative (if you're selling it), it's supposed to last longer than other videos because it'll (again, hypothetically) get a lot of repeat videos each year as the holiday rolls around.

Well, since the day after Thanksgiving the daily views have gone form 0-2 to 5-8. Not a lot at all, and there's no advertising or anything, but it is a marked seasonal increase.

Anyway peeps, video is in the first post, hope it's ok to share again with the new data in mind!

solid work Paul. you're an awesome director!

the voice modulation was kind of grating at times, but that's probably the point. They're elves!

haha :)

If the networks play "It's a Wonderful Life" and "A Christmas Story" every year for Christmas, can I annually remind you guys about this? ;)

It was one of the more fun projects, and also one of our worst performing haha. Some of our other videos have 10-20 times the view count. None the less, I like it :D

ANYWAY. forum newbies since last Christmas, and old timers who have a few minutes to spare, here's our Christmas short from 2011: Don't Mess With Santa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvVn9E9ga8g

I wouldn't mess with santa. he's creepy

sexyPic.jpg

Back