• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

My series idea

Hi, gals and guys! I plan a series at the moment. It’s a superhero series. The idea is – it belongs to me. Don’t be a copycat! – that young superheroes-to-be goes to a superhero high school and experience adventures which can be everything—weird, horror, sad, etc. But the problem is, I haven’t any idea how to plan it? Do you have some tips?

P.S.: It shall have PG-13. Maybe R. And a little bit like Disney’s Sky high

Last edited:
Or, one kid is a werewolf, and the other lends him his homework..."the wolf ate my homework." :P

And fartman.
He can fly when he farts. Sounds cool, but some kinds of food just shoots him through the roof. He is forced to wear a helmet all the time and has a concrete chair with seatbelt to keep him from launching most of the time.

One girl can make it rain rose petals. Nobody is sure what use it is, besides looking cool in theater or movies, but she needs to learn to control it.
It becomes a bit annoying that it starts raining rose petals everytime she sees a cute kitten on facebook.
The cleaners are sometimes working overtime because of that.

One student can look into the future: his own future only, so he is excluded from walking through passed exams, otherwise he can see the correct anwsers while making them :-p

One of the girls has extremely strong senses: she can see in the dark, hear ultrasond and smell better than a dog.
Too bad she is so hypersensitive that the sweaty shirts of some older teachers make her vomit, she burns terribly in the sun and summer crickets drive her crazy at night.
Her hyper sensitivity make it very hard to live and be an outgoing teenager. She wants to have fun, but is whithering away in her isolated (not locked) room where she can be at peace.
To her her powers are a burden.
Some schoolmates call her Vampiria behind her back, but she can hear them.

She likes to dance in the rain at night.

Back