• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

2-D Animation gig in Chicago

Hey, guys!

I saw this just a few minutes ago. I remembered that there are some animators on this site and even though it isn't something I could do, I always think of IndieTalk if I find something interesting. Here's the job description that I found on Mandy.com:

Vacancy: 2D ANIMATOR
Employer: Artvamp
Duration: 6 months, starts December 2007

2D animator needed for feature-length documentary. Artist will create Japanese anime style characters loosely based our real-life interviewees, and animate several short "reenactment" scenes. Must be okay with potentially controversial subject matter (write for details). Our interviewees must remain anonymous, so discretion is absolutely required.

Artist should be well versed and able to emulate various contemporary Japanese styles of animation from Cowboy Bebop to Strawberry Marshmallow.

The rest is here:

http://www.mandy.com/1/jobs3.cfm?v=25018379

Maybe this might be a good thing for someone here :) It was posted on November 2, 2007

-- spinner :cool:

Back