• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Check out my 80's Buddy Cop action extravaganza! (Short Film)

Funny trailer. Only thing is I lived through the 80s and it's uncannily accurate.

Should've removed the 21st Century cars from the background of one of the shots but otherwise the VFX is just like the VFX we had to put up with back in the day.

That was pretty fun. :) It wore a little thin after a while though. First one grabbed me enough to watch the second, but by the third I was all tache'd out.

the VFX is just like the VFX we had to put up with back in the day.

Nah, it was loads worse back then. :P

Or loads better coz it was done with practicals. I miss watching stunt doubles jump into water/bales/boxes etc. :(

That was pretty fun. :) It wore a little thin after a while though. First one grabbed me enough to watch the second, but by the third I was all tache'd out.

Nah, it was loads worse back then. :P

Or loads better coz it was done with practicals. I miss watching stunt doubles jump into water/bales/boxes etc. :(

Or fall backwards through panes of glass. In every action sequence there were panes of glass, cardboard boxes, shoulder pads / skinny ties (if there were suits) and mullets. Man, I'm glad it's not the 80s anymore!

Edit: Just seen this and realised the OP's trailer is too understated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72RqpItxd8M - 80s cop movie fest. Wow!!!!!

Last edited:
Back