• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

3 Day Globat Deal! Oct. 8-11

Last week, Globat had a promotion and apparently, their sales went through the roof (I made one sale, wow)!

(By the way, this is all about webhosting...)

Well, because of that, and the fact that their affiliates asked for another promotion.....here's another promotion. It's only three days, like the other one and here it is:

New customers (this weekend) can SUPERSIZE to 225 GB of data transfer and 7,500 MB of disk space ABSOLUTELY FREE , when they buy our Commerce Pro hosting package or SUPERSIZE our award winning GigaByte Package to 3,750 MB of space and 112 GB of bandwidth.

THIS IS A VERY UNIQUE AND GENEROUS OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!!!

You won't find a better deal than this! This kind of space and bandwidth for the price is unheard of. I was going to start a new site next year, but I may just buy it this weekend to take advantage of this investment.

REMEMBER, This deal doesn't start until Friday at noon Western time!!!

To sign up, CLICK HERE!

I will only get credit for sales if you sign up using the above link. Any questions, just ask.

Remember this all starts Friday at noon!!! I will be gone all weekend, and probably unable to access the internet. Take advantage of this deal guys! Later!

u get 3 months free? or 50 bucks? i signed up weeks ago.. lol i could have given zen the credit because he was the one to show me the service

Ever since a promotion they had a month ago, they've been having a new promotion every weekend....so, yeah, you could have saved a lot. This weekend (Nov 5-7) they are giving away 3 months free!!!

Next weekend they might have regular price, but sell twice as much webspace....see? I think they are testing out each promotion to see which one sells the most...To anyone reading this, I would suggest emailing me or ZenSteve whenever you want to buy a website...we'll have the inside scoop (Well, I do...I don't know if Zen is an affiliate for them also).

By the way, I can also design a sight for you...Check out the handywork on my own site.

LOGAN L Productions said:
Next weekend they might have regular price, but sell twice as much webspace....see? I think they are testing out each promotion to see which one sells the most

Indeed, sir, they do. They change offers on a regular basis, with end result still basically the same.

To anyone reading this, I would suggest emailing me or ZenSteve whenever you want to buy a website...we'll have the inside scoop (Well, I do...I don't know if Zen is an affiliate for them also).

I would suggest getting in contact with Logan, if Globat sounds right for you.

I do use Globat (and it is rather good), but I do not take advantage of any afilliate-thingies they do. PM Logan for his affilate #, if deciding that Globat is a good choice for yourself.

:cool:

Hmm.. by the way.

I'm a web reseller as well (for a different company) .. I also do web design, so if you're in the market, we should talk and see what kind of deal we could work out. I generally work much cheaper than other web designers.

I signed up with Globat and transferred a domain there. The deal is pretty good, support is decent, transfer rates are excellent.

The only area in which I'm dissatisfied is mail handling. One of the email addresses associated with the domain is prone to spam - and lots of it. Most commercial hosting services include basic whitelist/blacklist mail filtering at the server - but not Globat. The closest they come is an add-on (costs extra) to filter mail at the client side, if I understand it correctly.

For the time being I've set the account with an autoresponder informing the spammer that their mail, including all headers, is being forwarded to my state's Attorney General for possible prosecution under existing state law, but the majority are returned as bogus servers/accounts anyway.

If Globat would include basic mail filtering at the server - and provide it for free like most other hosting services - I wouldn't hesitate to move all my domains when they're up for renewal. As it is, I don't think I'll renew with Globat when my 1 year is up.

SPaulovich said:
If Globat would include basic mail filtering at the server - and provide it for free like most other hosting services - I wouldn't hesitate to move all my domains when they're up for renewal. As it is, I don't think I'll renew with Globat when my 1 year is up.
You could always register the email address with spamarrest, which also costs extra, ($40/yr but you'd get no spam at all..)

Actually, I take that back, there is a ad-driven free version that has most of the full version features.

I'm going to keep looking and see if there isn't a cheaper/free service similar to it around.

I agree SPaulovich. That is one complaint I have. I just never give my email out unless it's to someone I trust. I still get spam, but it's like one email a day or every few days...so it's not all that bad for me personally.

Of course you could always just get a hotmail account or something (or an email.com account).

LOGAN L Productions said:
Of course you could always just get a hotmail account or something (or an email.com account).
Most of my domains are fine, spam under control. This particular account is one from my dad's domain and web site (www.bygolly.com) Someone spoofed the return address at one point - so it gets upwards of 100 pieces of spam a day.

I just wanted to keep the web site open as a memorial - but this spam is driving me crazy!

HOLY CRAP!!!! The same thing happened to my OU account for school. It's worthless now. I can erase all the spam and within 5 minutes there'll already be ten more emails. That sucks man. I'm sorry.

My Globat account has been fine, but if someone ever gave it away to one of those spam sites I would be screwed.

Back