• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Nicolife: Episode 2 | You’ll never think of oatmeal the same way again!

Hey there Indietalk peeps!

I’d love to get your feedback on Nicolife: Episode 2, which is the second part of an independently produced web series. Word of warning though: I’d consider it NSFW due to some mature content.

Here are some screenshots from this production:

Episode 2 offers plenty of awkward comedy, including a traumatic flashback to a childhood moment revolving around a bowl of oatmeal.

The episode was directed and written by Robin Nyström. It was produced on location in San Luis Obispo, California on a zero-budget. The project was originally conceived by Robin Nyström, Jason Kaiser and Hartley Comfort — three friends with full-time jobs who produced the episodes over the course of three years.

You can connect with us on Facebook or Twitter or on our website — or just post questions/feedback/comments down below and I’ll respond here on Indietalk.

Related:
Nicolife: Episode 1 - Dark comedy web series

Last edited:
Behind the Scenes

To learn more about our production, check out this behind the scenes footage:

During the making of this episode, we experimented a lot with different types of camera movements. We ended up creating a homemade dolly as well as a DYI crane.

Here are some stills from the shoot of Episode 2:

KP4267.jpg

XDTzkJ.jpg

hpKNmh.jpg

hnnWbs.jpg

Let us know if you have any questions/comments!

Today, we just released an official trailer for Nicolife: Season 1. Check out this explosive 40-second look at what this web series has in store for you!

Back