Composer looking for project

Hi,

I'm looking for people who require music for games, animations, films or similar on behalf of a friend looking for experience in the industry.

Very versatile composer who most enjoys suspense / thriller style music but is open to anything.
If you have a project that needs music, PM me and I'll take a look.

We're open to any project at all - just give me some idea of what the project is and what type of music you're looking for and we'll consider.

No sample music as of yet, but would be willing to communicate and work with you to come up with a few examples, and then work further on your preferred choice.

No pay required - only credit.
PM me if interested.

Thanks for reading. :)
~ Brownbird77

Its great to have found a composer! Im consistently spending hours of my life searching the internet for royalty free music that comes free of charge and its practically impossible to find!
Do you mind if I add you to my friends list so that i can find you again when I may need some music? My current projects aren't huge however I am looking to create some short films in the future experimenting with visual and sound based story telling.

:)

Its great to have found a composer! Im consistently spending hours of my life searching the internet for royalty free music that comes free of charge and its practically impossible to find!
Do you mind if I add you to my friends list so that i can find you again when I may need some music? My current projects aren't huge however I am looking to create some short films in the future experimenting with visual and sound based story telling.

I'm so sorry for not replying. Haven't been on in a while and I don't think I got a notification about your post :(

Hope you come back online. Added you to friends list so feel free to PM me or whatever ;)

Back