• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Our Sci fi Action Epic "Flawless Buck"...

Ok... what to say.

Very great for getting it done. As alway, finishing a feature film from A to Z is a little miracle.

I really like to know what was your motivation with this movie. Why going the route of cheap CGI. Why going on that direction, because CGI his fantastic when executed by pro. But I really see your Comp are amateur. Because for me It look more goofy then good. IT take me out from your experience you are trying to created. I always say, If you can't pull it off perfectly, don't do it.

Next:

After this project what kind of project would you like to do? Same "genre" or something more, normal?

Ok, If i get pass the obvious. I think you have something interesting that represent a new type of filmmaking. It's reflect something very actual, very youtube like.

YEah It feel a budget youtube video. And for real, I'm sure It will appeal to many people. It'S kind of a niche you god there.

For real, hope IT will work for you!

Best!

From the trailer, I thought some of the effects (ship, creature, buildings, etc.) were very good for a guerrilla movie. The tone seems a little bit like HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY. Some filmlook might help.

I offer you the same as I do anyone else who is promoting their films: I would be glad to review it for you and then an interview with you via email for my website. Let me know.

Back