• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 3D / Motion Graphics - New works

Very nice work.

Although the washed-out look of the fourth one isn't my taste.

I guess it's a comedy, so I suppose it doesn't matter. And I guess these guys are screw-ups, so maybe that's the point. But I'm always very skeptical about murders talking about their murders over the phone in this day and age. It tends to take me right out of a film/story when it makes suspension of disbelief more difficult for me. But again, maybe that's the point; maybe that's why
they themselves are assassinated
, among other reasons.

:)

Very nice work.

Although the washed-out look of the fourth one isn't my taste.

I guess it's a comedy, so I suppose it doesn't matter. And I guess these guys are screw-ups, so maybe that's the point. But I'm always very skeptical about murders talking about their murders over the phone in this day and age. It tends to take me right out of a film/story when it makes suspension of disbelief more difficult for me. But again, maybe that's the point; maybe that's why
they themselves are assassinated
, among other reasons.

:)

Thanks Richy! Yes, the short film was supposed to be kind of an absurdist story. So I guess, it fits, but yes, I should've thought about the using the regular phone as the main communication device. Maybe should've added some sort of encryption-like devices before he makes the call. But yep, thanks for the feedback! :)

Back