• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Audio gear clearout (UK)

Selling up a few things to help with moving home as I'm utterly skint at present. Not exactly film gear but I know a few people here are into their audio as well so I thought I'd drop a few lines in case any of it is of interest to anyone in the UK.

All in vgc to new condition, as mostly only studio gear and not gigged (except for the guitar amps).

Still got to sell:

Korg M3 76 key £1700 ono
2x Stanton STR8-150 decks in flight cases + Behringer DDM4000 mixer. £1000 ono
2x JBL pro LSR4328p nearfield monitors. inc RMC mic and remote control. £1000
Marshall 2203 2x12 100w. All original, not reissue. Serious offers only.
Ibanez TB100H + A&B 4x12 cabs. £600
Ensoniq esq-1. Serial number confirms it was made on the first/second day of production, and is the oldest known working workstation keyboard in the world. Offers.
Behringer BCR (rotary) and BCF 2000 (automated fader) midi controllers. Offers.
Ibanez S7420 blk. £550
Roland TD3 V-drums. Original/older version, so a crappy brain but much better pads and frame than the newer budget kits. Never gigged only studio midi use. Includes extra cymbal, tama single kick pedal, stool, sticks. £500 ono

Genrally open to offers and haggling, or if the market has moved too fast for me, then please do slap my expectations down to reality for me. :P

Got plenty of other bits to clear out too so might post them up once I remember what there is. Thanks for looking. :)

Back