What's the darkest most disturbing thriller ever made?

I'll second that. This one is a challenge.

Two votes; I'll have to give this a go. It's come up in my Netflix recommendations a few times (which probably says something about me) but it sounded sort of average, so I haven't seen it yet.

I'll also second Dead Ringers. What a great film, and worth it if only for the final shot.

This is easy, The remake of I Spit On Your Grave.

I thought I couldnt be offended by anything, then I saw this movies 20 min rape scene. I have seen other rape scenes which couldnt compare to this one in the slightest. I like the movie besides this part though. On top of that, the lead girl is super hot and it kinda ruins the attraction after seeing her brutally gang raped for 20 mins.

Last edited:
Hard Candy is good but I've already seen that a few times. I wasn't disturbed much by I Spit on Your Grave. The first half was, but the second half was full of idiotic illogical character behavior, that ruined the suspense for me.

There was once a time when Luke totally wanted to bang Leia. She kissed him, passionately, and he really seemed to enjoy it. At the time, it was kinda sweet. But in retrospect...

Ew!

Back