• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "firehouse" trailer

First & final shots are off level, left to right. Kinda distracting.
Otherwise - THANK YOU for no shakey-cam de jour!

Looks like it will be an interesting project.
Surely you had a great time putting in the hours at the station.

GL

good insight on the first and final shots. havnt heard that from my class or professor, but definitely noticeable.

this is why i try to get as many opinions as possible!

yea it was a blast shooting, my brother works for this particular department.

full film will come soon.

thanks for watching!

Trailer looks cool Jimmy and I couldn't help but have a look at some of your other work on youtube and really liked Social Commentary and Summer 2010.

Yeah, looks pretty interesting, does it have something personal to it? Like something special the firemen or a specific fireman did or something happened? Or is it just about these guys' day to day stuff?

well the film takes more of the poetic documentary form. mostly visuals accompanied by music.

it is personal for myself, my brother works for this FD, but its not any part of the story. though i wanted to do this for him and his friends too because their dedication to their job is incredible and inspiring even for working in such a small town that rarely gets major calls.

but the story, its just the coverage of one event pretty much.

hope you tune in to see it once its done!

Back