• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch One Min Short Sad Scene - Wheatgrinders Monthly Challenge Submission and Chat Thread

@IndieBudget: Ah, good one. I enjoyed it! Just the kind of dark stuff that feeds my brain!:evil: :D

@Flicker: Very nice! Me. Want. To. Watch. Feature.

@Licenceless: Good job! Were you wearing a black cap?

@Murdock: Hahaha! This challenge wasn't supposed to be a dark comedy, was it? I really liked it!

@IndieBudget: Ah, good one. I enjoyed it! Just the kind of dark stuff that feeds my brain!:evil: :D

@Flicker: Very nice! Me. Want. To. Watch. Feature.

@Licenceless: Good job! Were you wearing a black cap?

@Murdock: Hahaha! This challenge wasn't supposed to be a dark comedy, was it? I really liked it!

Jes... my bad hahahahahahahahaah

i was telling flickr on the other page how stupid i felt for forgetting to take the damn thing off... i never have a hat off and at one point i owned 5 all different colors but same cap... i wear them so much they are part of me... hahahahahaha

ok guys... if you dont have this link it wont show up in my channel... because i dont really want people to see this except for here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VuGh4V7lC0

Not bad. Depressing enough. :( The music volume was too high. I love strong music levels, but never with dialogue.

That was dark.... I have a son named Christopher! Aack! I really liked your actress and how this was presented (zooms/cuts).

MY son is Christopher...long story..he is 20. I have not seen him in 7 years or talked w/ him in 4yrs...I miss him dearly. My ex-wife would sleep in while I worked and I was very afraid he would get hurt as a toddler, so this is from real life w/ some embellishments

Back