Cannes Festival, short film corner, just learn my short film will be there.

http://vimeo.com/8853882 Raymond May Have Rabies teaser trailer.

I just learned that Canada is sending my short film Raymond May Have Rabies to the " Short Film Corner in Cannes film festival"

I'm kind of flabbergast right now..... :S

What is the Short Film Corner exactly????

They sell short film there?? I don,t get it..... we can sell short film???@@@@@!!

For me shorts films are just exercises to eventually make my first feature film.....

Anyway.... Some body has experience with this Short Film Corner? People Suggested I should go to Cannes with it. Should I?

I'm really confuse...........

I guess I'm just drunk......

Last edited:
Congrats BerlangerRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I say, definitely go to Cannes if you can. How many people can say they've had that pleasure? If you do go, take pictures, lots of pictures . :D

Well I guess Canada has to be really short on *good* short movies this year. It's only a guess after watching the trailer - althou it lasted only a minute it felt like i was watching it for a year or so - quite frankly it was horribly boring and looked like a teaser really - hopefully you will learn the difference one day.
Anyways, maybe the whole film isn't as bad as it seems.
Good luck with that.

Well I guess Canada has to be really short on *good* short movies this year. It's only a guess after watching the trailer - althou it lasted only a minute it felt like i was watching it for a year or so - quite frankly it was horribly boring and looked like a teaser really - hopefully you will learn the difference one day.
Good luck with that.
Wow, nice. :rolleyes:

-

Congrats dude, whatever the short corner thing is.

Haha that's awesome, Belangrrrrrrrrrrr
smiley_five.gif

I have no idea what the Corner is (Cannes ignores me... year after year
smiley_haw.gif
) , but if you have the chance to go in person and pimp your next project or scripts while having something showing... do it!!!

Good for you, man. :cool:

Ok!!!! IT'S OFICIAL!!! I WILL BE IN CANNES!!!!! My producer booked me meetings with distributors and producers to talk about my future projects!!!!!

I just booked my apartment to! ( on the beach of Cannes! )

Good luck with that.

THX surfaceofthesun!! ....... by the way... good luck to top me in your entire life ;)

@ belanger
Why would i want to top you, I don't know you and have no interest in you? Everyone should take interest in their own life and their work. I just stated my opinion about the trailer that is not a trailer at all.. If you can't take criticism maybe the film is not your place to be - by now you should know you will face it many times.

@ belanger
Why would i want to top you, I don't know you and have no interest in you? Everyone should take interest in their own life and their work. I just stated my opinion about the trailer that is not a trailer at all.. If you can't take criticism maybe the film is not your place to be - by now you should know you will face it many times.

He he he!

I love what you are saying :)

Tell me more!

What is the Short Film Corner exactly????

The Short Film Corner is held in during the famous festival but is
not part of the film festival - although is is sponsored by the
festival. Every film entered is shown. You pay the fee, the short
is made available. They show short films in booths around the
clock. For an extra fee you can rent a small screening room to
show your movie.

But it is a great place to meet other makers of short films and
many distributors do attend.

With directorik's info I switch my congrats to a Good Luck! I hope this is worth it and you gain some exposure, your film looks very French friendly.

Back