series Dark, dramatic, action webseries in production

We have finally undertaken a project that we have been planning for some time now.

Noire is a dark, dramatic, action themed webseries that will premiere sometime within the following year. The central idea of this series is a focus on the blurry, distorted, middle ground between good and evil; the gray of morality. There are stills below for you to criticize on whatever comes to mind. I won't reveal much about the plot as we are still early in production, but feel free to share your thoughts.

Writer/Director, Zack Abraham, was inspired by the looks of Drive and Blade Runner, wanting it in the same vein.

Everyone working on this project is breaching into the industry with it. As young independent filmmakers, we hope to gain support from other likeminded people (such as here).

I know there isn't much to go off of, but go ahead and share your thoughts. We would love to hear from you guys.
These are all raw, untouched stills.
Ethan_Shot.jpg

Axl.jpg

Dillinger.jpg

THEKLOCKTOWER.jpg

MVI_3583_00_01_45_10_Still007.jpg

Thank you for the compliments!
^Footage hasn't gone through color grading yet, but when it does, it is meant to have a darker tone. Probably crushing blacks and bluish tint to it, depending on shots and what not.

UPDATE:
Production is going along smoothly. In the meantime, we've created the "movie poster" for the series (I feel like you can really taste the 80s in it).
We are also working on a teaser trailer that will be posted up soon. Stay tuned!
NuLD8SR.jpg

Back