• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Recording facility located in Danvers, Ma

It's called Room I.

A mid sized private studio equipped with pro tools, a vocal booth, moog, motif...
It's not an over the top studio, but it's perfect for voice overs and creating sound for film.

There is an in house engineer and producer.

Www.soundcloud.com/doublelifebeats

There is a link to judge the quality of their work.. The songs were produced and recorded at the studio.. Along with a picture.

Contact me for anything Doublelifemusic@gmail.com

Last edited:
Your facility looks like it's a music recording studio but you appear to be promoting/selling it here as a film sound (audio post) facility. Can you please clarify whether you have a music recording or an audio post facility.

G

Well it's a recording facility.. You see we've had A composer create a film score in the facility, and we've tracked the main vocals for trailers and short commercials as well. We also record vocalists and musicians. There's a good size booth for non-interrupted vocal tracking along with a selection of microphones.

I apologize for the link above, that is not my soundcloud.

The correct link is www.soundcloud.com/doublelifebeats

Last edited:
Back