• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

7200+ Sound Effects for just $197 !!!

http://www.westarmusic.com/footer/clients

I don't mean to question you in your own promotional thread, but I see you have overlapping cliental with Westar Music (whose sound effects are used by many major studios).

As a Full Sail University student I have full access to their site and resources. Everything is top notch and I trust them for many reasons, one being they own all the rights to their resources.

However just glancing over your website I can see many copyright violations with the most obvious one being your use of Call of Duty's game cover on one your "Pack" covers.

How can someone trust the quality/legality of your product when the cover doesn't even belong to you?

Also as the clients overlap between Westar and you... do you mind providing any proof these clients actually have bought your packs? You use their images but they aren't in your testimonials?

Back