• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Paranormal Activity 3

I was dissapointed for a few reasons.

1. The film kept skipping ahead in conversations, some even mid sentence, and it was poor editing. Some of them were key moments, when something necessary for the plot was revealed, but we didn't get the full info of what it could be, cause they just cut ahead. The biggest example, being when the little said something to the demon about how she refuses to do what it says, but we never got the full conversation of it, and just a small section of the middle.

This takes us out of the illusion, cause if this is suppose to be found footage, then why is is so severely edited, like a movie that's too quick cut, and cutting out key moments as well? At least in the original it felt like a lot of the takes were kept in the original found footage form.

2. The couple in this one are too much of a copy of the couple from the original. Not only do they behave almost the exact same way, but they even suspiciously look the same. Nothing new, just a rehash.

3. There are quite a few plot holes that don't really explain much or gel well, with the original.

4. The guy keeps the camera way to still in scenes, where he was running and being attacked. Why make a movie when you should be calling 911?

I dont know....

I have seen part 1 and 2....and I have never been so bored. Noting happens. I remember I was thrown out of the theater after repeatedly screaming: DIE!!!! JOU SHALLOW MTF!!! DIE!!!!

Wasn't too much of a fan. I was shocked that half of what was in the trailer wasn't in the actual film. I read a forum thread where people were debating whether this was a good move by Paramount. Some people said it was a good idea because it didn't spoil the movie. If a trailer spoils a movie, I feel like that means there aren't enough good scenes to show an audience without spoiling the plot.

Back