Young London based filmmaker!

I make short films on youtube, you can watch them on my channel here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/xHajimanx

My first film was made a year ago and I think I have improved a great deal since then, and my films have taken on a much darker, dramatic tone than the silly tarantino rip offs I used to make. I write, direct, produce, shoot, and edit the films myself, with a few exceptions here and there.

Leave a like if you enjoyed them, any comments really make my day, and subscribe if you would like to see more.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts, any comments, good or bad, are welcome. :)

I've only been on this forum for a day and I can already say it is way better than any other forums like it out there, people here are very engaging, welcoming and polite :)

Well I'm planning on making a webseries with a few friends, the only experience I have is the experience I've gained from making films, I don't plan on going to film school. It would be nice to collaborate with others but I think my only real skill is in writing, the only reason I shoot my own stuff is because I'm the only person I know who can. I would definitely be interested in writing anything. The films I have made so far are all on my channel which I put a link to in the first post.

Back