Crew Needed for Film - Dallas, TX

Hello!

We're seeking a few more crew members to round out the team on our independent feature drama entitled "Ciao." You should know that there's NO PAY, but we will feed you, and we abide by the standard deferred pay contract, with copy and credit of course also provided.

We are shooting in Dallas, TX.

This is the third feature film by award-winning director Yen Tan and producer Jim McMahon, who previously teamed up on the experimental feature Deadroom (2005). Basically, we realize that it sucks to work for free, but we're ALL working for free so at least you'll be in common misery! I'm kidding of course; we're a tight-knit crew, very professional and yet still have a really great time making films that are unique and intriguing.

In addition to Yen's wonderful vision as Director, our DP, Production Designer, Sound Mixer, Make-Up Artist and 1st AD are all quite experienced, and even if "Ciao" doesn't make much money, it'll still play a load of festivals, just like Yen's last film "Happy Birthday."

If you've been PA-ing on commercial gigs, this this film will be a great place to pick up some new skills by working directly with seasoned professionals. Also, I think it'll be a pretty good credit to have for someone trying to build their resume.

That's my earnest plea for help. We shoot for 3 weeks, 6 days per week, from September 16th thru October 5th. My goal is to keep most days at 9 hours, so if we go long it'll be a 10-hour day. Shooting primarily in Uptown Dallas, with one day of shooting at DFW Airport. (Also looking for art department personnel immediately to prep one location.)

If you're not working and want to help out, even if it's only for a week or a few days, please let me know!

Sincerely,

Jim McMahon
Producer, "Ciao"
ciaoproduction@gmail.com
www.ciaomovie.com

Back