• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Mailbox-A short film

ok heres my opinion, im not right and im not wrong, its again merely my opinion and i care not for what anyone says about it.

This was 1 minute of prolonged pointlessness.

the beginning was some weird thing going on going all wobbly or whatever, the story was not really a story.. the build up was lethargic.

i think you must ask yourself, is this worth watching, is it interesting, is it appealing, is it something i can build a fanbase from, if your answer is yes to this footage then bang your head against that incoming car..

however thats not to say this couldnt be interesting, i see this taking the comedy approach, so what could you do next time? not make it as long for nothing.

make it funny or something.

actually give it a worthy story everything must have a story this to me was just a one liner man walks to mailbox and gets run over.

dont make it predictable.

feel me homey :)

Back