Offering up songs no charge to gain exposure

I am a singer songwriter from Canada. I write mainly acoustic folk rock, blues, and country songs. I have a few alt rock tracks also. I have been writing and performing music semi professionally for over 15yrs and have released 7 self produced CDs. I have toured across North America and have recieved global airplay.

I am looking to have my work included in film and TV and am willing to offer some tracks for free in order to gain exposure and build a resume. I will even try to write a custom piece. I see that as a good challenge.

This is a new venture for me and I hope to make it my new musical direction.

If interested I can provide mp3 samples of my work and/or a link to my myspace page.

Thanks,
Warren Muzak

You're definately tallented. Good luck to you.
Not my kind of thing, but I'm sure somebody could use it. Seems like the soundtrack to a summer movie.

The my space is only a small sample of songs. I am just starting out with this music to film thing so I haven't posted the majority of my catalogue. Also myspace (at the time) had limited posting. Now that we're "off" for a few weeks I can get onto updating.

If you go to www.cdbaby.com/artist/warrenmuzak
you will find more songs different from the myspace stuff. The track "Do You Feel The Way I Do" is a much darker song.

Heavy music i.e. Tool, Slipknot, etc. I do not have in my catalogue.

Last edited:
Back