• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Discount Sony F3 package available!

Hi all --

Just purchased a new Sony F3 package and it is now available to rent!

This camera is amazing -- PL mount, Super35mm sensor, it's amazing in low light and was tested to record 12 stops of dynamic range!

I am currently offering the lowest rates in the NYC area. Please e-mail me at discountF3rentalnyc@gmail.com if you have questions or if you'd like to reserve a date!

Full camera package details are available at: www.discountF3rental.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi all --

Just purchased a new Sony F3 package and it is now available to rent!

This camera is amazing -- PL mount, Super35mm sensor, it's amazing in low light and was tested to record 12 stops of dynamic range!

I am currently offering the lowest rates in the NYC area. Please e-mail me at discountF3rentalnyc@gmail.com if you have questions or if you'd like to reserve a date!

Full camera package details are available at: www.discountF3rental.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

I personally don't use the phrase "nice package"
but this is a really nice camera to film a budget feature on. The look you you get from the s-log version of this is really competitive with higher end cameras and it actually features some technology from the 230,000 dollar F35, awsome camera

Show em the reels poster

Last edited:
I do plan to add S-Log functionality to my gear list in the near future, so if that's something you're interested in stay tuned!

Back