• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 180 degree rule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CmUN3tg0i0

#3 is about the 180 degree rule also called The Line

Last edited:
The whole DVD will probably take a full year to produce, but it is in the making. A Canadian distributor is trying to get the $$$ now. I feel goods.

I think I'll tackle the entire process of production and post production, but the pre-production stuff won't be as extensive on screenwriting, but the practicals of breaking down a script and all that jazz prepping it for actual shooting.

The 180 degree rule is getting broken with increasing frequency, especially with a lot of television cinematography. I'm considering compiling a series of clips...if only I could find the time. But its interesting to see...

The 180 degree rule is getting broken with increasing frequency, especially with a lot of television cinematography. I'm considering compiling a series of clips...if only I could find the time. But its interesting to see...

As the video states, you can break the rule if it has a meaning. If the intent is to show disorientation or to be more random and instill a sense of time changing, etc. feel free. There are no mistakes if you succeed in affecting the viewer with your intent.

Back