Any members up't north?Manchester etc?

Hi folks,

Just wondering if any other members are from Manchester or the North West, I have joined a few Facebook groups but they don't seem very lively and it would be great to be able to collaborate with other film makers who can hopefully compliment each others skills (My sound lets me down for example!).

Get in touch if you are.

Cheers.

Well, hopefully we can critique each other's work rather than just compliment XD

But seriously, I'm in the North-West - around Liverpool, and would love to collaborate with filmmakers nearby. Out of interest, what area is your speciality? And have you got any work up online?

My main passions are writing and Cinematography, I am currently working on my website (Learning how to use Muse!), as soon as that is ready my current reel will go back up. Whats your interest mate?

Very much the same - long-time interest in writing and photography.

Are you working on anything at the moment, or just looking to generally collaborate with people in the area?

for some reason trying to find ANYONE ANYWHERE in the UK is Mission Impossible... I am based in London and trying to fine people to do something together... It is just... MI for real! :(

Or I might just be so shit at what I am doing that noone bothers with me lol :(

Well, you've got two here :) Where is it you've tried, anyway? There are always people around wanting to get into filmmaking of every discipline.

Back