Bruce Springsteen's New Short Film

Hey Everyone,

I thought I'd throw a link up to this in the lobby. I don't know quite how I feel about it - I'm a huge Springsteen fan, and a huge fan of his album from this year. However, I didn't fully understand the short film - they've been marketing it for a couple weeks as a big deal, if you scroll down you'll see the poster for it. I personally didn't find it much worthwhile - it felt like a giant stock video of Bruce wandering around the woods...

http://brucespringsteen.net/

It's the video for the song I guess.

Thanks for posting. I didn't know about the video. I'm a Superfan. His concerts are a religious experience. He preaches like a prophet. You come out on the other end, believing you can do anything.

Cheers :)

It's the video for the song I guess.

Thanks for posting. I didn't know about the video. I'm a Superfan. His concerts are a religious experience. He preaches like a prophet. You come out on the other end, believing you can do anything.

Cheers :)

Very true! I was fortunate enough to see him for the first time this last May at the New Orleans Jazz Festival. You're right, it is like a religious experience.

I agree it's just a glorified music video, because 5 minutes in it just turns into one - I was just confused by the artsy "5 minutes of random walking through the woods" before it began. Great song, though.

Back