• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Futuristic Sci-Fi Sound FX

Just curious, your are promoting your commercial SFX library to filmmakers here and on your website for Film and TV use but your library is in music CD format rather than in TV and Film format?

G

Just curious, your are promoting your commercial SFX library to filmmakers here and on your website for Film and TV use but your library is in music CD format rather than in TV and Film format?

G
Hello,

The Audio Files are delivered in WAV format as an instant download. (no CD). The sound effects can be used by film makers, youtube video creators, music producers, live DJ's, podcasters, etc. Basically they can be used in any type of project that requires these type of effects.

I wasn't suggesting your SFX library was supplied only on CD, I was asking why your SFX are supplied in music CD format (16bit/44.1kHz, wavs) rather than in film and TV format?

G

I wasn't suggesting your SFX library was supplied only on CD, I was asking why your SFX are supplied in music CD format (16bit/44.1kHz, wavs) rather than in film and TV format?

G

We have a wide range of customers for this product from music producers to video, film and multimedia clients who prefer to use 16bit/44.1kHz, wav format over any other since it imports easily into most editing software without playback issues, while delivering the sound quality suitable for their needs. This bundle is targeted at this demographic. Hope this helps.

OK, so the answer is that your SFX library is only available in the music audio format and is neither recorded in nor supplied in the TV and Film audio format and presumably also does not contain any of the metadata usual in most other commercial SFX libraries.

That answers my question, thanks, G

As mentioned, our customers prefer the WAV format supplied.

Our presentation page mentions "WAV" approximately "12" times in order to ensure that there are no misunderstandings.

The Future Sound FX bundle is even supplied in 128kbps and 320kbps .mp3 format at a lower price. These formats are popular with thousands of happy customers who simply wanted to make a youtube or screen recording project, and are obviously not big budget Film and TV producers who can afford to purchase the usual sounds supplied on hard drive for $10,495 which may include meta data.

Our target audience are the customers who prefer to purchase our original sounding premium quality bundle at $97, $47, or $27 instead.

Thanks for dropping by.

These formats are popular with thousands of happy customers who simply wanted to make a youtube or screen recording project, and are obviously not big budget Film and TV producers who can afford to purchase the usual sounds supplied on hard drive for $10,495 which may include meta data.

The, big SFX libraries containing tens or even hundreds of thousands of SFX can be very expensive but there are of course countless smaller collections like yours, similarly priced, which are recorded and supplied in film/TV format and commonly contain useful metadata.

I just find it strange that you are advertising your commercial product on a film forum and state on your website that your product is for Film projects and TV broadcast but that you are not able to actually supply your product in the standard Film and TV format.

Anyway, I have all the information I require now.

G

Back