• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My YouTube Videos

I attach the mic to the inside of the collar of my shirt with a small safety pin (around the wire) and do not have the foam cover on it because, when I did, the audio sounded scratchy to me. The only difference between 12 and 13 was the settings on the noise reduction, so I will use the same ones as before. Did you notice a difference in the color and tone match of the different angles? In 11 or 12 I started using the grading part of resolve. I hadn't before because I was trying to change the fewest things at a time possible.

A fair number of my viewers have told me that they watch my videos on a cellphone. I edit on a 40" 4K monitor. I can reduce the size of the view (inspection) window in the editor. Do you think it is worth the time to re-screen each cut of the videos on a 5 inch display? I understand that what looks great on the big screen does not always translate to the small screen, but I'm putting out 3 videos a week with everything else I have going on in life. Time is a commodity I can't stretch.

As always, thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to help me improve my work. I appreciate it more than you will ever know.

Yeah, I thought the audio sound pretty good in ep12. So, I would probably just keep using the setting for that. And I thought the shots all looked very consistent, color-wise.

In Episode 16, you will see that I added a third camera and I can't get it to balance with the other two. Two Canons (5Ds and EOS-M) and a Sony Handicam. Of course this is because I am a total newb and don't really know what I'm doing.

Back