Just Shot 35mm Feature in 11 Days...

I just shot a 35mm feature in 11 days [ as DP ]... and I'm looking for another independent feature to shoot. I have recently moved to LA (going on 20 days now...) from Dallas, Texas, and I'm in search of collaborators. Independent film is such that we all get to wear different hats. Right now I'm wearing a blue one. With a white stripe. I'm getting off track here.

Basically, I'm interested in meeting up with the type of people who would play a game of scrabble with twice as many letters. You know, to get the really good words? Then, at the end of the game, we throw out the score. That's right! Fuck it. We're talking no scores here. But then we take all of the completed words on the board, and write a story. What if the first one sucks? It doesn't matter. The next one won't.

Anyway, if this seems like your bag, then you've got some issues. But, whatever. Look at our president. Yikes!

j.mac the d.p.

J-Mac is a brilliant fucking D.P. He photographed my last feature and we're already planning our next TWO! If you get a chance to work with him then grab it cause I'm taking up as much of his time as possible.

jmj

Back