• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Help choose or come up with a perfect title

Does the mother ever possess the body and take over for her? Or is she more of a cheerleader seen as a spirit in the room?

Does the mother ever possess the body and take over for her? Or is she more of a cheerleader seen as a spirit in the room?

No, the mother never possesses the daughter, she is just there as a spirit. The daughter goes and talks to people on her mother's behalf though... like people from the mother's past, who are now older and their lives have changed.

If she is always screwing up her daughters life - "Mom Bomb"

If she is randomly appearing and disappearing from here daughters life - "Where's Mom?"

"Later, Mater"

"Daughters Dilemma"

"Damn It, Mom!"

Cool suggestions, guys! Thanks for taking the time! I'm still looking for that elusive perfect title though. I have this picture in my head of the poster. The mother looks all fun and mischievous and the daughter looks a little annoyed, rolling her eyes. A title that is both wholesome and fun, and somehow pops with that image.

I decided to ironically call the show "Mother Knows Best" as the Mother doesn't really know much of anything. She is from the past, and was stuck inside an abandoned house that she haunted... so she isn't aware of any technological or cultural developments of the past two decades. It will come to me eventually I suppose as I progress writing the story.

"Cut it out ma!" That's if you want to emphasize on the mischief aspect of the mom.

"Daughter shy, mother sly" That's for the relationship or simply "Mother sly".

"Mommy spanks hardest" It may come out wrong :) also it has a comedy vibe to it.

Also other ideas :

"unfarewell ma!"

"berate me O'kind mother" maybe too much spoilers.

"Like mother like mother". as opposed to like mother like daughter. or " Like mother unlike daughter".

Last edited:
I'm serious too.

You spelled Angle not Angel. Parley is not a word we use regularly and would not sound right in a title.

Plus it does not even make sense for the film, to me.

Back