• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 7 minutes of my Feature Film

Hi guys.

Not logged on in awhile, been busy.
I've uploaded the first 7 minutes of my first feature film >> https://vimeo.com/57765431
There are a few issues I'm working on (mainly colour and sound) but it's in a state which I'm happy to share. It's taster, and the feedback as been great over Facebook and Twitter.

We shot it last July, over 14 days, for under £200.

:)

Image looks good, actors are believable, Lead is likeable. The only issue I have is the audio. The dialogue sounds like it was recorded in a hallway and has a lot of hiss. Other than that it's good

The first 7 minute of your feature film were good, I felt the characters could be very relatable in that situation, and overall I felt invested in the story and look forward to seeing what the finished version is like. The shots were well set up, but as someone has mentioned only problem would be audio needs to be adjusted, but other than that good job so far.

Back